[CEU: 3.0 AIA LU/HSW]
ASHRAE 90.1-2016 is a US Standard that provides minimum requirements for energy efficient designs for buildings except low rise residential. This in-depth, multi-lesson course will walk you through the Mandatory Lighting Control Provisions of the code presented in Section 9.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1. List and explain the Mandatory Lighting Control Provisions of ASHRAE 90.1-2016.
2. Identify and explain the exceptions for Lighting Controls within the energy code.
3. Provide examples of and compare the changes between the 2013 and 2016 versions of the energy code.
4. Successfully implement the ASHRAE 90.1-2016 Mandatory Provisions of the code for Commercial Lighting Projects.
* A CEU worth 3.0 AIA LU/HSW is available upon watching ALL the videos and passing ALL (3) quizzes with a score of 80% or higher. Good Luck! *
# of CEU Hours: 3.0
You selected to get the course ASHRAE 90.1-2016, Sec. 9: L... (MZU-iQ05). Please Login or Signup to get it.